Feed Shark
Custom Search

Friday, February 13, 2009

World of Warcraft

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rusty,I am a 41 year old truck driver that refuses to grow up for the most part,one of my passions is computers,computers hardware and gaming on computers!!!One of my greatest passions(or addictions as my wife calls it) is World of Warcraft by Blizzard entertainment.I personally started playing in DEC. 2005 and have been hooked ever since,while i admit the game can make me madder then a dispatcher that thinks he knows trucking!I have played several different toons(as they are called in WoW lingo),My favorite by far is the warrior.My warrior has been a source of much fun over the past 3 years,i find it is versatile enough to keep you interested in a few different ways,1 you can be a tank for your guild or group if you need to,2 you can fill a DPS roll,and 3 you can pvp, now between the three you should be able to find something to keep yourself busy for a few hours,or years if your like me.My personal favorite is the so called pvp spec which is called arms,I have thoroughly enjoyed this spec for years now.There is several different plays styles you can do in this game,the two basic are pvp and pve(player versus player and player versus everything) my personal feelings are that the arms is very viable for both aspects of the game.Over the years of my addiction to this game i have had many hours of fun playing the arms spec in a pve enviroment.While i will admit that the arms spec may not net you the highest dps spot but it can prove to both rewarding and challenging enough to keep your interest while stil being viable for PvP play.Over the years i have alot of information on the warrior and will in future posts link some of the sites that i use for info on specs and gear and rotations once i get the ok from these sites.If you find this blog mildly interesting or entertaining please feel free to reply or post info you have to improve mine or anyones play style,that's one of the great things about World of Warcraft is that you never quit learning from the other players.

1 comment:

  1. I really look forward to your next post, I look forward to your impression of today at Net Heads and how it would work as a place to host a guild meeting/party?

    ReplyDelete